BAD NEWS for TILIA No1
content of show no1 on ( 27.06.2020) :
transmitted on radio blau frequency 99,2 mHZ
1) The Final Straw Radio show in occupied Tsalagi land in Southern Appalachia, US,: got to connect with Rosemary, who is an organizer in Minneapolis, about the liberation of a former Sheraton Hotel in that city and its slow but steady transformation into something that is becoming so much more than a housing cooperative. They speak about how this resocialization came to happen, some of the circumstances involved, about how this is a very deep collaboration between un-housed folks in Minneapolis and people involved in doing care work, the power of George Floyd who was profoundly involved in doing that same kind of care work with un-housed people, and many many more topics.
2) R.O.S.E. (Athens): with news from Greece
3) Invisible Radio: (Greece) with some news by the voices of the voiceless (refugees/migrants).
4) A-Radio Berlin: interviewing on a new feminist campaign in Dresden Germany to raise awareness to the abortion topic.
5) Frequenz A: report about a concert in solidarity with the folks in $hile
which took place in Leipzig Germoney at the 20th of june
here the webpage of the organizers (attention – sadly only on facebook)
where you can as well find information about the campain “solo el pueblo ayuda al pueblo” where they try to collect money for soup- kitchens in $hile.
6) Frequenz A short interview from a critical mass which took place on the 26th of june in solidarity with the revolt in $hile and the revolution in Rojava… also in Leipzig Germoney.
You can find more information about the critical mass, the contend which was published during the action and also more about the background as the motivation for organizing it on:
for more content produced by the a-radio-network or to check the other participating radio-shows check a-radio-network.org